Shipping & Returns
Our hours of operation and shipping times have temporarily changed in order for our employees to work from home and care for their children during the COVID-19 outbreak. We will be available by email from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday. Your order will be shipped within 72 hours of being placed. If placed during the weekend your order will ship by the following Tuesday. We will email you tracking as soon as your order ships. Any updates to our hours will be updated here.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns.
NOTE: Product purchases are not commissionable.
- Our shipping department is open Monday - Friday and USPS packages will ship out the same day if an order is placed before 10 a.m.,Mountain Standard Time. If a package is shipped Fed Ex, we will call for pick up the following day. If an order is placed over a weekend and it ships Fed Ex, it will ship on Tuesday.
- Standard shipping is currently done via USPS Priority Mail or Fed Ex for large orders. Orders can take from 1-10 business days depending on delivery location. We reserve the right to use an alternative service at our discretion.
- Fed Ex will not deliver to USPS Post Office boxes. For larger orders, please do not enter a PO box as your ship to address because it will not be delivered.
- If you enter your mailing address and it is entered incorrectly or for some reason your address is undeliverable Rich Minerals will contact you. Your order shipping date may be delayed at least one business day. Please call 1-(800)373-7946 or email email@example.com for more information or alternative shipping methods.
- Your tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as it is generated. If you do not receive a tracking number within 24 hours of the time you purchase please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number.
- No refunds are issued after 30 days from the date product is received by the customer.
- After Rich Minerals receives returned merchandise, a credit will be issued within 7 - 14 business days.
- Credits will be issued for product amount only. Credits will not be issued for shipping and handlingcosts incurred by Rich Minerals.
- All return requests must have a RMA (Return Material Authorization) number which is issued by Rich Minerals by calling 1(800)-373-7946 Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- All items returned for credit or refund must be disclosed at the time an RMA is issued. Any item returned to Rich Minerals that was not disclosed at the time the RMA was issued are not eligible for a credit or refund.
- Only one RMA will be issued per invoice.
- At the time an RMA is requested a RMA number will be issued. The customer will be required to write the RMA number in black on the outside of the packaging material used to return product. It is advised that the customer retain the RMA number issued for their records.
- At the time an RMA is requested a Product Due Date will be issued. The Product Due Date will be approximately ten business days from the date an RMA is initiated. Rich Minerals must receive the product associated with a specific RMA by Product Due Date to be eligible for any credit or refund issued. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that products are returned on or before the Product due date. Rich Minerals is not responsible for delays in the delivery of product returned caused by UPS, FedEx, or other shipper with traceable delivery confirmation number. If after receipt of an RMA it is determined that product was received after the Product Due Date, a credit will not be issued. Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- It is advised that when product is returned to Rich Minerals the customer use a carrier that will provide proof of delivery to the customer. Rich Minerals is not liable for packages lost in transit or not received.
- Packages sent to Rich Minerals without an RMA clearly visible on the outside of the package will be refused by Rich Minerals. It is advised that the customer use a thick black marker when writing the RMA number on the outside of the package. Ball point pen can be removed during the shipping process. Rich Minerals is not responsible for any RMA numbers removed during the delivery of product caused by UPS, FedEx, or other shipper with traceable delivery confirmation number. Any package refused by Rich Minerals will not be eligible for return or refund.
- In cases of packages received without an RMA number that have been received by Rich Minerals from USPS, FedEx, or other shipper with traceable delivery confirmation number without a return receipt required will be held by Rich Minerals unopened for ten days after which they will be destroyed and disposed of. Any customer wanting their merchandise back must arrange to have said merchandise picked up by the carrier of their choice. Rich Minerals is not responsible for incorrect pickups in these instances.
- Rich Minerals will not accept packages sent to Rich Minerals postage due.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ACUSTOMER RECEIPT/PURCHASE CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITHIN 1 HOUR OF YOUR ORDER PLACEMENT PLEASE CONTACT US. THAT MEANS YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION WAS NOT RECEIVED. WE CANNOT SHIP UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.