Use our Hand Sanitizer Gel to help reduce common germs when no soap or water are available.
Who it’s for: anyone seeking a convenient option for reducing common germs on their hands when soap or water aren’t available.
What it does: reduces common germs.
Active Ingredient/Benefit Ingredients:
Isopropyl alcohol (70%), carbomer, Cyclomethicone 5, fragrance, trolamine, water.
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
• Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 15 – 30° C (59 – 86° F)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40° C (104° F)
• For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Should not be stored above 104° F.
Do not use:
• On children less than 2 months of age
• On open skin wounds When using this product, keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.